Do you want to join our team?
Underwriting & Claims Support
Charterama is a dynamic international company with offices in Rotterdam, Paris and Hong Kong and one of the market leaders in charterers liability insurance. We are a young team; the company was established 13 years ago but we still have that same touch and feel and ambition and enthusiasm as we had with the start. We have been growing every year and will continue to do so.
We are looking for a colleague to join our Back Office team at one of the most beautiful places in Rotterdam. As a team member of the back office you will be the support of the Underwriting and Claims team. You will be responsible for issuing insurance policies, invoicing and keeping client files. And processing the claims administration. There are many opportunities to grow and to take on more responsibilities.
What will you do:
- Accurate issuance of policy documents, invoices and insurance certificates
- Management of current and expiring policies and the associated administration
- Process and manage claims invoices and administration
- Support in outstanding items
- Execute and maintain sanction checks
- Providing excellent service, both to business relations as to your colleagues
Your skills and experience:
- Knowledge of or preferably experience in the maritime insurance world
- Experience in support functions, data entry and policy administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience with Exact is a plus
- Education at MBO/HBO level and Wft-basis is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, team player and excellent attention to detail
- Written and oral English is a must – preferably Dutch speaking
- Minimum 3 years work experience
What we offer?
- A diverse job in a dynamic, challenging and flexible international organization
- Minimum of 32-hour work week, possibility to partially work from home
- Salary depending on experience: 2500-3500 euro per month, and a 13th month salary
- Full employer paid pension contribution
- 27 days of paid vacation
Are you interested in joining Charterama? Please send an email to Lucien Lesuis firstname.lastname@example.org or to Trix de Voogd email@example.com.